When nothing is certain then anything is possible.
By Åsa Nilsson | January 6, 2023
Are you feeling foggy in the head and not quite sure which way is up? You are not alone. It is time for us all to consider what type of content we are curating for ourselves and our lives.
How do we quiet our minds and decide what our own true feelings are?
If we feel disconnected, from ourselves and each other, there’s a reason why.
It’s time to turn the light on our fears and discontent and decide once and for all to change our stories so we can finally invest in ourselves and our collective healing.
The guest contact info:
Guest name: Åsa Nilsson
Takeaway’s from this episode:
- Feeling discontent? Creating a summary of 2022, one month at a time. Gratitude comes from seeing an entire picture.
- Storytelling school for the past 5 years.Time stands still.
- How are you curating your content in your life?
- Coming out of the fog, clearing our heads, no more finger pointing.
- “What am I willing to manifest that I would love?”(Mantra)
- What are you willing to do to invest in yourself?
- Comparing ourselves to others. A mirror. Managing our own lives.
- Turning a light on it. Fear no more.
- What do you need to do so you can be fulfilled and challenge your own limiting beliefs?
- What do you stand for?
- Reach out and ask for help. Will you choose guilt over resentment?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Sheri Salata, my mentor, her 10 Life Hacks. The Support System, her private membership group. https://sherisalata.com/
- “When nothing is sure everything is possible”. Margaret Drabble
- 2023 is a ‘7’ year in Numerology. The year of focus on our Spirituality and the Environment. Source: Debra Silverman
- My go to book on people pleasing and codependency: Boundary Boss by Terri Cole. LOVE her.
- Mantra by Sheri Salata.
- Cover Heart: Original artwork painted by Marcus Karlsved, 2013.
Offer to work with me:
As of January 2023, Åsa will only be accepting very few private coaching clients.
Reach out via email if you would like to be considered. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click email@example.com.
If you’d like to advertise with us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for listening!
You can find us here: