When nothing is certain then anything is possible.
By Åsa Nilsson | January 6, 2023
Are you feeling foggy in the head and not quite sure which way is up? You are not alone. It is time for us all to consider what type of content we are curating for ourselves and our lives.
How do we quiet our minds and decide what our own true feelings are?
If we feel disconnected, from ourselves and each other, there’s a reason why.
It’s time to turn the light on our fears and discontent and decide once and for all to change our stories so we can finally invest in ourselves and our collective healing.
The guest contact info:
Guest name: Åsa Nilsson
Takeaway’s from this episode:
- Feeling discontent? Creating a summary of 2022, one month at a time. Gratitude comes from seeing an entire picture.
- Storytelling school for the past 5 years.Time stands still.
- How are you curating your content in your life?
- Coming out of the fog, clearing our heads, no more finger pointing.
- “What am I willing to manifest that I would love?”(Mantra)
- What are you willing to do to invest in yourself?
- Comparing ourselves to others. A mirror. Managing our own lives.
- Turning a light on it. Fear no more.
- What do you need to do so you can be fulfilled and challenge your own limiting beliefs?
- What do you stand for?
- Reach out and ask for help. Will you choose guilt over resentment?
Mentioned in this episode:
- Sheri Salata, my mentor, her 10 Life Hacks. The Support System, her private membership group. https://sherisalata.com/
- “When nothing is sure everything is possible”. Margaret Drabble
- 2023 is a ‘7’ year in Numerology. The year of focus on our Spirituality and the Environment. Source: Debra Silverman
- My go to book on people pleasing and codependency: Boundary Boss by Terri Cole. LOVE her.
- Mantra by Sheri Salata.
- Cover Heart: Original artwork painted by Marcus Karlsved, 2013.
Offer to work with me:
As of January 2023, Åsa will only be accepting very few private coaching clients.
Reach out via email if you would like to be considered. email@example.com
Subscribe on Spotify, ACast, Google Podcasts
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to advertise with us, email@example.com.
Thank you so much for listening!
You can find us here:
Hello Dearest Asa!
I am so thrilled about your new adventure and to HEAR your beautiful voice is such an inspiration. Put me on whatever timers you have set up to loop me into your brilliance.
Hugs from across the world and wishing you all the best!
Mary! OMG! Believe this or not. I woke up this morning and the first person I thought about was YOU. Then I go downstairs and get my phone and there is a message from YOU! Kismet, my friend! Happy to hear from you and Happy 2023! Thank you for listening! If you would like to subscribe to receive notifications when a new episode drops, you can find the Follow Button here on this page: https://shows.acast.com/more-moss-to-the-people. I will send you a private email to check in. Love you!
No surprise, but this is another wonderful — and helpful — episode. I admit I’m more prone to take an occasional peek in the mirror and scurry away rather than invest in a thoughtful, appreciative study. Thanks for continuing to prod me (all of us) in a positive direction.
Thank you for listening, dearest Lisa! I find shadow work fascinating. Mostly because of the build up of the fear, shame and embarrassment that I have anticipated feeling when I ‘go there’. Then when I spend some LOVING gentle quiet time really delving into the pieces that have kept me stuck, or feeling ‘less than’ it’s not so bad after all. Actually, it’s very freeing. Shine a light on it, sister! Big love. Åsa
Amen amen amen sister! Choices, manifesting, self investment all of it resonates!! Keep it coming, gurl—this is what you were led to do and it is so evident in your authenticity! LOVE you so.
THANK YOU! This new way of expressing myself in the world feels absolutely electric. I have never felt this aligned in my life and showing up and sharing with others is on the docket from here on out. No more staying small. Nope. I look forward to hearing and sharing your podcast when you get it up and running too! Love you! Åsa