Does Curating a Life You Desire HAVE to Be Complex?
By Åsa Nilsson | Sep 15, 2023
“Åsa, are you depressed?” asks my cousin one day. No, why? Because you’re spending all of this time on death cleaning. HA! No!
I love that she asked me but no, I feel more alive and on purpose than I have in a very long time.
Seeing the forest (and the moss) through the trees, getting clear in my home is the action I am taking but the CLARITY that’s unfolding before my very eyes is astounding. Won’t you follow along?
Host Name: Åsa Nilsson
Host contact Information:
IN THIS EPISODE I TALK ABOUT:
- 60th Birthday shout out to my best girl Tammy Printy!
- “With gratitude, optimism is sustainable”. Michael J Fox
- Done is better than perfect.
- The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning, Margareta Magnusson, what I am discovering about myself.
- Don’t come to the hostess with an empty hand. – Swedish custom
- Sharing my own things now versus buying more things off Amazon or random gifts.
- Åsa, are you depressed? Question from my cousin.
- Change your behaviour, change your life. Change your habits, your life will change.
- Dan Buettner’s Netflix special about the Secrets of the Blue Zones.
- Looking at creating + curating my social media feeds with things that make me say, Ah, I love him/her/them.
- How do YOU want to create a better life today?
- My death cleaning process: declutter, organize then clean. Basement, entry, attic, kitchen, dining room, living room, bathrooms, bedrooms, laundry, recycle room, garage. This process will take about a year.
- The Lovers tarot card, Wheel of Fortune tarot card.
- Creating the journal of the list of things to go to, include that with my “The Most Beautiful Love Letter You’ll Ever Write”.
- Get started. What’s your Ikigai/purpose? Legacy work.
- Please Rate + Review this podcast on Apple. https://podcasts.apple.com/se/podcast/more-moss-to-the-people/id1655303804
- Patreon. Do you know anyone that has it, or do you? Please reach out to me so I can please ask some questions about the best way to set it up.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Michael J Fox https://www.michaeljfox.org/
- Tim Ferris https://tim.blog/podcast/
- Mel Robbins https://www.melrobbins.com/
- Margareta Magnusson, The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning https://www.margaretamagnusson.com/
- JoAnn Higa https://www.instagram.com/jhigacoaching/
- Marcie Hirschie https://www.instagram.com/marciepartie/
- The Support System with Sheri Salata https://sherisalata.com/
- Dan Buettner Live to 100: Secrets of the Blue Zones, Netflix special
- Tim Ciani @timcianihair
- Wildwildwilli on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wildwildwilli/
- The Little Book of Life Admin https://thelittlebookoflifeadmin.com/
- Vita Arkivet, Fonus https://www.fonus.se/planera-begravning/planera-min-egen-begravning-vita-arkivet/vita-arkivet-digitalt/
- Livsarkivet https://www.livsarkivet.se/
- Share Your Love Family Discussion Guide from Equitable (you have to retrieve this from Equitable)
- Alana Matzkin https://www.linkedin.com/in/alanamatzkin/
- A Letter of Direction to my Executors and Trustees, document.
Contact Information for Komeil Asli, Podcast Production Manager.
Freelance Graphic designer, UI/UX Designer and Front-end Developer.
Like and follow us on Instagram, @AsaNilssonSweden.
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to advertise with us, email@example.com.
Thank you so much for listening!
You can find us here: