Choosing alignment over validation.
By Åsa Nilsson | December 9, 2022
“The self can not be developed, it can only be realized.” – Dr. Deepak Chopra
What if all that was required of us was to simply become ourselves? To realize ourselves versus *working* on becoming something we were never intended to be in the first place.
Åsa dives in sharing her own beliefs around past lives and soul groups. Instead of worrying about what others will think of her, she shares her true feelings openly, publicly, not asking for validation or acceptance. Instead, she chooses to show up aligned within herself. Loving herself first, loving herself most.
How and where can you do more of that?
The host contact info:
Host name: Åsa Nilsson
Company name: Åsa Nilsson Life Coach AB
Takeaway’s from this episode:
- How not to network.
- Paying attention to other people’s body language and physical nuances. You can feel so much just by being present.
- Åsa’s belief in multiple lives. Karmic lessons and cycles, righting them now, or you will revisit them again. Reconnecting with someone from your soul circle.
- The top 3 needs for all humans: to be seen, valued and heard.
- Getting quiet. Who am I when I am at my highest and best? Coming back to self.
- Why do we connect with some people in very quick and deep ways?
- Serving others from our overflow, our saucer, never our own cup.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Dr. Deepak Chopra https://www.deepakchopra.com/about/
- 2 Interesting books I have read about past lives: https://www.brianweiss.com/about-the-books/many-lives-many-masters/
Offer to work with me:
Join Åsa as her Private Life Coaching VIP Client now through December 2022. www.asanilsson.com
Subscribe to More Moss to the People on Apple Podcasts + YouTube. Like and follow us on Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to advertise with us: email@example.com
Thank you so much for listening!
You can find us here: