Coming back home … to your breath.
By Åsa Nilsson | December 2, 2022
Åsa poses the question: What if we didn’t need to add on more to have more? What if we actually needed to remove “things” so we could FEEL more? It’s time to re-connect.
The guest contact info:
Host name: Åsa Nilsson
Company name: Åsa Nilsson Life Coach AB
Takeaway’s from this episode:
- How to be present in the moment you are in.
- Noise and Clutter averse? Breathing too shallow? Try the Pyramid Breaths.
- Codependency – Åsa rushing and running to ensure that someone else was not inconvenienced. (Working on this!)
- By breathing more deeply we can connect back to our Selves and others better.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Zoolander coughing
- Marie Kondo and the KonMari Method
- Sheri Salata (my mentor and her Pyramid Breaths)
Fact Check: As of the day of this recording, 11/29/2022, there are 32 days remaining till Dec. 31st 2022.
Offer to work with me:
Join Åsa as her Private Life Coaching VIP Client now through December 2022. www.asanilsson.com (you have 32 days :)).
Subscribe to More Moss to the People on Apple Podcasts + YouTube. Like and follow us on Instagram!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click email@example.com.
If you’d like to advertise with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for listening!
You can find us here: