Divorce was the gift I didn’t know I needed.
By Åsa Nilsson | May 11, 2023
“Divorce was the gift I didn’t know I needed”. Stepping back, today Beth can see that her divorce was a piece of the beautiful tapestry of her life.
Through hardship, therapy and creativity, Beth has found that her voice truly does make a difference in this world. And now she is helping other women to discover theirs as well… all through the medium of podcasting.
Come listen in while we chat about tuning into the power of our own thoughts and how miraculous things can occur when we pay close attention to our bodies and our thoughts and to not allow divorce, life or ‘things’ to take away our voices.
Isn’t it time you raised your voice too?
Guest Name: Beth Lease
Guest contact Information:
So, I Got Divorced (I have since changed the name to Chase What You Love. This link goes to the trailer of So, I Got divorced) – Podcast link:
Join my Facebook Group for divorced women:
Takeaway’s from this episode:
- Beth is a single mom, holding a full time job, doing all the things AND she is super kind and professional and easy to work with.
- “So, I got a divorce” was the name of her original podcast.
- Healing process, wants to support other women. Sharing her experiences with isolation and not having her own support when she needed it.
- Life coaching was a game changer for her.
- Big bummer to continue talking about her divorce. Thank goodness for therapy.
- What does the Five of Cups in Tarot have to do with the tapestry of your life?
- Best ideas come while in the shower or driving.
- Now Beth is happy and proud of how far she’s come.
- Now helping other women find their voices through podcasting.
- Advocating for myself. loving myself.
- Tips to get more comfortable with your own voice.. tune into your own thoughts. Mindfulness of the thought. Interrupt negative thoughts. Being gentle and paying attention to your body.
- Your voice does matter. “Everybody’s already heard all this. I don’t have anything new to say on a topic”. Not true. Nobody has experienced life like you through your perspective or voice.
- “Divorce was the gift I didn’t know I needed”.
- There is life waiting, come join my story. You’re not alone.
Contact Information for Komeil Asli, Podcast Production Manager.
Freelance Graphic designer, UI/UX Designer and Front-end Developer.
Subscribe on Spotify, ACast, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Amazon music + YouTube (@AsaNilsson).
Like and follow us on Instagram, @AsaNilssonSweden.
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click email@example.com.
If you’d like to advertise with us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for listening!
You can find us here: